Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Premiere episode of Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches

Premiere episode of Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches
I just finished watching the premiere episode of Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches on the Travel Channel and I loved it.   The former star of the Girls Next Door has moved on to this amazing opportunity and is visiting the worlds most amazing places.  Girlfriend, I am living vicariously through you on this adventure! I have almost picked up and moved to Australia at least twice in my life.  Watching the first installment of the show has made me want to at least visit Oz sometime in the near future.  The beaches, the people and the locations are so alluring! Next week, Bridg heads out to Croatia.  You can follow her adventures via the shows twitter, facebook, or right here!
Are you watching Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Beautiful & Popular Posts